THIS IS YOUR YEAR TO SPARKLE, the best time for new beginnings is now!
Let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Cheers to a better life and a bright future. Have a prosperous New Year. A holiday trip in New Year is an everlasting memory, the most awaited and cheerful occasion that is on everyone’s mind is New Year eve. Plan your great holiday in the breathtaking beauty of God’s own country Kerala. Celebrate your New Year in a different way and breathe in some fresh air and treat your eyes to the most crystalline backwaters in the city.
God’s own country is full of scenic and breathtaking views. The place has a lot more to offer.
Breathe taking beaches, mountain ranges, kissing the clear sky and caressing the soft surf, endless rows of beautiful coconut trees and the shimmering backwaters – this is a clear description of how Kerala can be viewed. But this is not only famous for its natural landscapes but also for its natural richness, the sumptuous cuisine of Kerala has also attracted travelers. It is one of the rich states of India lying safely across the Arabia sea, with the western Ghats protecting the lands.
10 MOST AMAZING THINGS YOU CAN DO IN KERALA:
1.Munnar – This is the most popular hill station of Kerala as well as of south India. It is the perfect place for those who are looking for a beautiful stay in Kerala in the New Year Eve. Kerala receives the most of its valuable tourists during the month of December when the rest of the country stays dry and cold. The warm, comfortable and cozy climate of Kerala is perfect for travelling in December. The hills are covered with tea plantation giving it a pleasant view and also there are waterfalls that offer a spectacular treat to all the visitors that come to this place.
2. Kerala Houseboats – So, on visiting Kerala on New year one can also experience fresh air and beauty of the nature that will run down your spine and provide you some best and memorable days of New Year celebrations. New Year packages in Alleppey houseboats is also value for money in the month of December and January, as these are the celebrations seasons in Kerala, the tourists always get more than they during new year celebrations season in Kerala.
3. Alappuzha – Alleppey or Alappuzha located in Kerala has a vast number of canals and beautiful beaches due to which Alleppey is also known as Venice of the east. It is the must visit place in Kerala, & when you are there don’t miss out on the experience of sailing in a houseboat. This houseboat accommodates the whole family and includes all your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Alleppey will offer you some stunning views of the backwaters. Other than looking at the village life and coconut trees, you will also see an array of birds. The double – deck boats give a 3-4-hour ride without the expense of a houseboat.
4. Cochin Carnival – Cochin Carnival is a carnival held every year in the last week of December at the Fort Kochi, Kerala. With immense zest and zeal thousands flock to Fort Kochi on New Year’s Eve to welcome the New Year by burning the massive statue. Besides all these eyes catching programmes, there is a grand party with music and dance follows this and continued till dawn. b
5. Kovalam – Kovalam is a beach place and it is the first choice for the tourists. You will find nothing better than Kovalam to celebrate your New Year eve. The beach is one of the best places for the month of December and January and a very desired location to have new year collection. The landmark lighthouse can be visited every day between 3PM to 5PM. A visit to this place will tell you why it happens to be the favorite spot for all the photographers!
6. Trivandrum – Thiruvananthapuram, also known as city of lords and can be considered a good location for having new year celebrations. The main attraction of God’s own country you can die for is the temples of Thiruvananthapuram. This is followed by various traditional dances, singing and fireworks are held on the 31st of December. The party continues till all hail happy New Year on 31st December in midnight.
7. Varkala – It is a swim in the Arabian Sea, bathe in the medicinal mineral water springs in Verkala Beach and the salty ocean water on this beautiful beach. It is the best place to visit between December and March. The whole trip of Varkala could result in finding places for sunbathing, boat riding and Kerala ayurvedic messages.
8. Kumarakom – This place is located near Kottayam and is among one of the best attractions for its backwater. People from all over the world visit this place for its backwaters. It is also known as the largest resource for freshwater.
9. Kalaripayattu – It is well said to be the “mother of all martial arts”, it is one of the oldest martial arts in existence and is said to be the precursor to Kungfu in China, which according to legend was taken to China by an Indian Buddhist monk Bodhi Dharma in the 5th or 6th century CE.
10. Aranmula Mirrors – Aranmula Kannadi (Aranmula Mirrors) is a handmade mirror out of metal alloy instead of normal mirrors made out of glass in the Aranmula village in Kerala. This is the most remarkable thing you can take along with you by the end of the journey. The exact metals used to make these mirror is unknown as it is supposed to be a family secret.
TIPS TO ENJOY NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS IN KERALA : God’s own country
-Apart from visiting the places, enjoy new year by visiting clubs and hotels at your nearby locations. Last year New Year was rememberable, event in Kochi namely Kochi-Muziris Biennale which was a huge success and attracted many domestic and International visitors, also a Vasco-Da-Gama square street having a huge sale of jewelry and traditional garments on the new year eve.
-The new year in Kerala can be one of the most memorable new year celebrations in God’s own country if planned perfectly and smoothly. Kerala not only provides the celebration for the New Year but also a vast place for Christmas celebration.
-Don’t miss out the chance to celebrate the year-end and welcome a new one differently in god’s own country. Bound by countless beautiful landscapes, you can probably plan a celebration in the purest form in the lap on nature.
-Tourist always make one of their best tour places as Kerala to make all the celebrations memorable. Contact us now to get the best package for Kerala at an affordable price and celebrate this New Year with us!
For more information please visit Roadlink Trips