Among the various beaches, which form the huge coastline of India, there are several beaches which are considered as the favorite spots for the tourists who travel. Some of those best known beaches in India are as follows-
- Varkala- Situated in the capital of Kerala- Trivandrum, this best is known to have the spectacular view and is considerably a bit quiet and less populated as the beach Kovalam.
- Gokarna- It Is named after a small town in Karnataka which has a secluded beach and is nestled quietly.
- Palolem- Situated in South of Goa, surrounded by palm and coconut trees around, this beach is considered having the best most picturesque view.
- Tarkali- Is situated in South Maharashtra and is untouched by any sort of urbanization. Having the coral reefs in the Indian subcontinent, this beach is still undiscovered by many.
- Agonda- This beach is situated in the South Goa and has small shacks and huts on the beach. All people do here is swim, drink, eat and sleep on their holidays.
- Radhanagar Beach- Situated in Havelock Island, Radhenagar Beach in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is voted as the best Asia’s best beach by the Time magazine.
- Kovalam- Situated in Kerela, it is one of the most commercialized and developed beaches of Kerela, which attracts a lot of tourists all over the world for visits.
So pack your bags and plan your next visit to a beach as the best beaches of India wait for you to discover them.
For more information please visit Roadlink Trips